http://snazzysnazzgs.blogspot.com/2013/09/class-response-mass-communication.html
The link above will lead you to Camille's blog entry about the mass communication lecture. In her entry she points out how really cool mass comm actually is, when you think about it. I thought that her response was really well written and I agreed with my of the points she made. The SETDI process is complicated but it's really cool to think how it all works together to get information out there. Anyways, I thought Camille did a spot on job with her class response.
The link above will lead you to Camille's blog entry about the mass communication lecture. In her entry she points out how really cool mass comm actually is, when you think about it. I thought that her response was really well written and I agreed with my of the points she made. The SETDI process is complicated but it's really cool to think how it all works together to get information out there. Anyways, I thought Camille did a spot on job with her class response.
No comments:
Post a Comment